THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM
The Five Behaviors®
Unlock Your Organization’s Untapped Potential
The Five Behaviors® offers adaptive, research-validated testing that gives participants precise and personalized results that deepen their understanding of self and others. Combined with Patrick Lencioni’s model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, both teams and individuals are able to transform culture and rise together.
The Five Behaviors® Model
The Five Behaviors® Model, based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, enables people and teams to get results while simultaneously creating a collaborative, more enjoyable work environment.
The Five Behaviors provides impactful virtual and classroom learning experiences that help people, teams, and organizations achieve new levels of effective collaboration and teamwork.
The Five Behaviors® Solutions
For building team cohesion and addressing dysfunction in an intact team.
Through a team assessment, the team benchmarks its effectiveness in all the five behaviours where areas of strengths and improvement are identified.
Best Solution for:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium sized teams
Integrate the five key behaviours for team members and leaders to build a culture of teamwork.
Gain personal insights by identifying your tendencies & preferences and overcome barriers related to each of the five behaviours.
Best Solution for:
- Creating and scaling a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams or departments
- Individual coaching or mentoring
Participants receive results in the form of a personalized profile combined with a powerful virtual or classroom learning experience that ensures a positive and lasting transformation to the team dynamic.
- Research-validated behavioural assessment
- Precise, customized results
- Personalized content
- Clear, approachable information
- Engages and educates participants
- Interactive, facilitator-led training
- Designed for virtual and classroom
- Customizable to fit your team’s goals
- Comparison Reports
- In addition, the Team Development Solution receives a Progress Report 6 months following the program to measure progress.
A Wiley Brand - The Five Behaviors is part of the Wiley Family, fueled by 200+ years of publishing excellence.
Complimentary Showcases Available: Ask us about attending a complimentary showcase to learn more about the Five Behaviors®